… Read More
VANCOUVER, BC, Oct. 14, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Warranty Master is changing its name to ScalePad and launching its latest services innovation: Software Asset Management.
- New brand and technology innovations introduce a larger and more profitable revenue stream for more than 8,000 ScalePad MSP Partners.
- ScalePad expands Asset Lifecycle Management portfolio 10 times with addition of software, offering MSPs a 360-degree view of customers’ technology infrastructure and investments.
- A preview of Software Asset Management is now available to all ScalePad MSP Partners at no charge to quickly demonstrate its positive impact on Partner productivity, sales pipelines and profits.
By expanding its Asset Lifecycle Management portfolio to include hardware, software and warranty services, ScalePad MSP Partners now have access to 10 times more data totaling 100 million assets managed.
A channel champion, ScalePad has enjoyed explosive growth in the last 12 months:
- Amassing more than 8,000 MSP Partners in 76
… Read More
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Oct 12, 2020–
The “World – Tanks and Other Armoured Fighting Vehicles – Market Analysis, Forecast, Size, Trends and Insights. Update: COVID-19 Impact” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global armored fighting vehicle market. Within it, you will discover the latest data on market trends and opportunities by country, consumption, production and price developments, as well as the global trade (imports and exports). The forecast exhibits the market prospects through 2030.
- Global market volume and value
- Per Capita consumption
- Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term
- Global production, split by region and country
- Global trade (exports and imports)
- Export and import prices
- Market trends, drivers and restraints
- Key market players and their profiles
Reasons to buy this report:
- Take advantage of the latest data
- Find deeper insights into current market developments
- Discover vital success factors affecting
… Read More
The “World – Crude Steel And Steel Semi-Finished Products – Market Analysis, Forecast, Size, Trends and Insights” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report has been designed to provide a comprehensive study of the global steel market. It covers the most recent data sets of quantitative medium-term perspectives, as well as developments in production, trade, consumption and prices. The report also displays a comparative analysis of the biggest consuming countries, revealing opportunities opened for producers and exporters across the globe. The outlook outlines market perspectives to 2025.
Countries coverage: Worldwide – the report contains statistical data for 200 countries and includes detailed profiles of the 50 largest consuming countries (United States, China, Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Brazil, Italy, Russian Federation, India, Canada, Australia, Republic of Korea, Spain, Mexico, Indonesia, Netherlands, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, Sweden, Nigeria, Poland, Belgium, Argentina, Norway, Austria, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Colombia, Denmark,
… Read More
Transcatheter aortic valve replacement therapies have been gaining ground over the past several years as Edwards Lifesciences and Medtronic have introduced competing TAVR valves in the U.S. even as Europe boasts more players and approved products.
As this therapy gathers clinical evidence, a market forecast is available.
In a research note on Thursday, Glenn Novarro, an analyst with RBC Capital Markets, wrote that once more lower risk people with aortic stenosis are brought into the fold of TAVR, the global market will be worth $5.5 billion by 2020.
So why is TAVR gaining ground? Replacing diseased heart valves typically require surgeons to break and rib and perform invasive, open heart surgery. But many patients are too sick to endure the physical trauma of open heart surgery and some are plain inoperable.
And that latter group of patients have been where TAVR made its mark first. The procedure uses