Neiman Marcus Group (NMG) has been the premier destination for luxury fashion and goods, superior service, and an elevated retail experience for more than a century. Today, 9,000 associates contribute to the success of NMG’s brands: Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Last Call, and Horchow. There are 38 full-line Neiman Marcus stores in cosmopolitan markets across the United States and a sophisticated digital platform that attracts shoppers worldwide. Bergdorf Goodman operates two stores in landmark locations on Fifth Avenue in New York City and BergdorfGoodman.com, catering to loyal luxury customers globally. NMG also owns five Last Call stores and Horchow.com, an e-commerce site that offers premium furniture and home decor.
As an organization, NMG is on a transformational journey to become the preeminent luxury customer platform. NMG continues to deliver the best integrated customer experience and has evolved the business to succeed in the ever-changing retail landscape. NMG is a relationship business. What differentiates the organization from other luxury retailers are its unique assets: a strong store footprint, the most knowledgeable associates, an engaging online experience, solid brand partnerships, innovative digital and in-store experiences, the most loyal luxury customer base, and a strong balance sheet.
Our customers will always be at the center of everything NMG does. The company continues to reinvest in new technologies that enhance the customer experience. NMG meets customers where they are. NMG’s goal is to offer customers a seamless experience across its stores, online, and remote digital selling.
NMG’s priority is to develop a highly engaged and high-performing team where everyone belongs. The business attracts and retains best-in-class talent through unique offerings provided to associates in addition to standard employer benefits. These include an innovative way of working, associate discounts on merchandise, tuition reimbursement, associate hardship fund, and paid time off to volunteer, to name a few.
As part of NMG’s Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) work, the organization is focused on driving its core value of being “All Heart.” NMG is also assessing its current environmental and social impact while developing a three-year plan to lead the luxury industry in its commitment and transparency to environmental and social sustainability. NMG strives to become an employer of choice, driven by a culture of Belonging. A dedicated team focuses on this journey, directly impacting how NMG conducts business throughout the workforce, workplace, and marketplace dimensions.
NMG has incredibly passionate and committed corporate and store associates. NMG offers associates an environment where everyone feels welcomed, nurtured, and empowered. Our associates are the heart of NMG. As an organization, NMG leads with love – love for customers, love for associates, and love for brand partners.
Assist Senior Analyst in the maintenance of programming and systems as they interface with all mainframe systems. Responsibilities include testing systems with new vendors and working with management to analyze current needs and future possible changes. Collect and maintain assigned statistical data for the division for necessary reporting functions.
SUPPLY CHAIN POSITION
Job Title: Supply Chain Business Analyst
Department: Supply Chain Strategy
Reports To: Senior Dir, Supply Chain Strategy
FLSA Status: Exempt
Job Code: Business Analyst
This role will act as a liaison between the Supply Chain Strategy team and key Business Partners as it relates to opportunities or projects that would directly affect the Neiman Marcus Supply Chain. Special projects, improved merchandise flow and speed to market opportunities would be areas that this position will coordinate and manage.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate projects between NMG merchant teams and the Supply Chain with the goal of improving product flow, speed to market, and customer experience
- Partner with NMG IT and infrastructure teams to implement solutions that enable Warehouse operations to perform their tasks efficiently and with minimal disruption
- Assist in the development of tools to track projects and key metrics to determine success and assist with future planning
- Manage Project Monarch budget and communicate status to key stakeholders
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams within Supply Chain including operations, transportation, store operations, and buying offices
- Support strategic company initiatives through the coordination of inventory movement between stores, warehouse facilities, and brand partners
- Develop and deliver communication related to the results, status, and impact of Monarch projects and initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred – Supply Chain or Business concentration and or 2 or more years of experience and success in a leadership role
- Strong time management and organizational skills with ability to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent communication abilities
- Strong ability to work in cross functional teams
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to read, interpret, and analyze information
- Focus and remain on task in fast paced work environment