… Read More
© Steve Parsons-WPA Pool/Getty Images
Steve Parsons-WPA Pool/Getty Images
- Pfizer is expanding its massive coronavirus vaccine clinical trial, opening the study to include children as young as 12.
- The company is poised to become the first major drugmaker to start testing a COVID-19 shot in kids in a large-scale study.
- The New York pharma giant said it got permission to boost the study’s overall size to as many as 48,400 volunteers.
- Pfizer broadened the study last month to include 16- and 17-year-olds as well as people with HIV, hepatitis B, or hepatitis C.
- While early clinical results were promising, it remains to be seen if Pfizer’s vaccine — or any other experimental shot — can prevent COVID-19.
- Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla has said he expects data from this study before the end of October.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Pfizer is setting plans to make its coronavirus vaccine
… Read More
The Lehigh Valley’s newest food truck invites you to “Yummm anywhere you are,” including at local businesses, festivals and private events.
© Rick Kintzel/The Morning Call/The Morning Call/TNS
Danielle Ringer a server at Red Robin, demonstrates the disinfecting that the restaurant performs Monday in South Whitehall. Outdoor dining has played a big part in the survival of Lehigh Valley restaurants’ throughout the coronavirus pandemic.
Lehigh Valley Restaurant Group, operating 21 Red Robin restaurants in eastern and central Pennsylvania, including four in the Lehigh Valley, a few weeks ago launched the chain’s first food truck, which has already become a staple at local businesses such as Yergey Brewing in Emmaus and events such as Food Truck Thursdays at the South Mall in Salisbury Township.
Customers of the truck can enjoy a condensed version of Red Robin’s regular menu, featuring popular items such as the Whiskey River BBQ burger, teriyaki chicken sandwich