… Read More
© Provided by Business Insider
Eric Yuan, CEO of Zoom Video Communications takes part in a bell ringing ceremony at the NASDAQ MarketSite in New York Reuters
- Zoom is introducing OnZoom, a new way to host events — free and paid — using the popular videoconferencing tool.
- Zoom has come to be used to host all kinds of events amid the pandemic, from board meetings and conferences to fitness classes and concerts. The new OnZoom platform includes the ability to charge for tickets, as well as a directory of public event listings.
- Zoom is also launching a new kind of app integration, called a Zapp, that can bring information from productivity tools like Dropbox, Slack, or Asana directly into a video chat.
- Facebook launched its own features for paid videoconferencing events over the summer.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
As the pandemic drags on, Zoom is releasing a
… Read More
Temporary skilled workers and visitor visa holders will now be eligible to have the visa application charge (VAC) for a subsequent visa application waived, to allow them to return to Australia once travel restrictions are lifted.
Revealing details about the measure that was announced as part of the permanent residency migration shakeup in the Federal Budget last week, Acting Immigration Minister Alan Tudge today said the aim is to ensure that Australia remains an attractive destination for tourists and temporary visa holders who often fill critical skills shortages where locals can’t fill vacancies.
- Australia to refund visa application charge for temporary visa holders affected by COVID-19 border closure
- Tourists, working holidaymakers, seasonal & pacific workers, prospective partners and temporary skilled workers will be eligible
- Aim is to ensure Australia remains an attractive destination for temporary visa holders when borders reopen