… Read More
© Provided by Business Insider
Eric Yuan, CEO of Zoom Video Communications takes part in a bell ringing ceremony at the NASDAQ MarketSite in New York Reuters
- Zoom is introducing OnZoom, a new way to host events — free and paid — using the popular videoconferencing tool.
- Zoom has come to be used to host all kinds of events amid the pandemic, from board meetings and conferences to fitness classes and concerts. The new OnZoom platform includes the ability to charge for tickets, as well as a directory of public event listings.
- Zoom is also launching a new kind of app integration, called a Zapp, that can bring information from productivity tools like Dropbox, Slack, or Asana directly into a video chat.
- Facebook launched its own features for paid videoconferencing events over the summer.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
As the pandemic drags on, Zoom is releasing a
… Read More
Three weeks until the election
Next week is littered with major risk events, from stimulus talks in Washington to Brexit talks on the other side of the Atlantic. What’s more, earnings season has crept up on us, with Covid and the US election stealing all of the headlines. Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) is also releasing a new 5G iPhone, so there really is something for everyone.
The upcoming week is jam-packed with risk events. First and foremost, stimulus talks will closely be watched to see if the Trump administration capitulates to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s demand to deliver a broader stimulus bill and not just a stand-alone bill to support the airlines. The virus spread continues to intensify across most of the country and that will bring back stringent lockdowns and restrictive measures.
Earnings season is upon us and this time, expectations are high for the banks to kick it