Also that day is “On the Rise: Part 1” with Lunay, Natanael Cano, Jhay Cortez, Nicki Nicole and Mariah Angeliq.
… Read More
On Thursday, Oct. 22, the second “On the Rise” is set to take place with Sech, Camilo, Rauw Alejandro and Cazzu. Rosalía and Pharrell Williams’ Q&A is also on the agenda for that day. Performances include Llane and Natalia Jiménez.
Latin Music Week’s last day, Friday, Oct. 23, will start on a positive note with J Balvin and Deepak Chopra’s “Mind and Music” Q&A where they’ll explore finding meaning and fulfillment through mindfulness and music.
Find the full schedule below or click here for the break down.
Tuesday, Oct. 20:
Music, Cars and Movies: Anuel AA and Jamie Foxx on Latin music’s Hollywood bid
Carl Lamarre, hip-hop editor, Billboard (moderator)
The Latin Producer: The New Stars
Bizzarap, Juan Pablo Vega and Eduardo Cabra on their dual
Press release content from Globe Newswire. The AP news staff was not involved in its creation.
… Read More
Dallas, Oct. 08, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Thryv, Inc. (NASDAQ:THRY), the provider of Thryv® software, the fully integrated, end-to-end client experience platform for small businesses, today announced the full agenda for its annual Small Business Conference— Connect20 – to be held November 10 -11.
The two-day, virtual conference features multiple tracks designed to engage small business owners from all industries.
In addition, some of the exciting presenters to look forward to include:
- Scott Galloway, Best-selling author of “The Four” and “The Algebra of Happiness”
- Gene Marks, owner of The Marks Group and nationally-recognized journalist
- Sandy Lohr, CEO of Matchcraft
- Barry Moltz, Small Business Expert and nationally-recognized speaker
- Meg Roberts, President and CEO of The Lash Lounge
- Brock Blake, CEO and Founder of Lendio
- Mike Bidwell, President & CEO of Neighborly