Press release content from Newswire. The AP news staff was not involved in its creation.
… Read More
SARASOTA, Fla. – October 13, 2020 – ( Newswire.com )
PressRelease.com is helping CEOs and business leaders acquire new earned media opportunities that can help grow web traffic, search ranking, and overall sales via simple and cost-effective wire distribution. Through smart press release distribution, utilizing the right message at the right time for precise targeting, a number of PressRelease.com customers have already gained earned media opportunities which are a valuable resource for becoming recognized within a particular industry.
“Earned media has always been a valuable resource, but has since grown in importance since businesses have been so heavily impacted by COVID-19,” says Erik Rohrmann, COO at PressRelease.com. “Getting earned media mentions goes a long way towards building a reputation, an online audience, as well as recognition from influential media professionals;
… Read More
- Disney announced a major reorganization on Monday that prioritizes streaming, as the pandemic continues to upend the company’s parks and theatrical businesses.
- Disney created a new Media and Entertainment Distribution Group, overseen by Kareem Daniel, 14-year Disney veteran who was most recently president of consumer products, games, and publishing.
- Daniel will make decisions on advertising, sales, operations, technology, and distribution of Disney’s content in his new role.
- The executives currently in charge of Disney’s movies, TV, and sports arms — Alan Horn, Alan Bergman, Peter Rice, and Jimmy Pitaro — will continue to oversee those.
- “There is a seismic shift happening in the marketplace, and you can either lead or follow and we chose to lead,” Disney CEO Bob Chapek said of the reorganization.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
As Disney zeroes in on streaming amid the coronavirus pandemic, the company has elevated a new streaming chief.