- Katherine Power is the CEO behind Who What Wear, the fashion and lifestyle site that in 14 years has grown into a digital media and fashion brand with over 3.4 million followers on Instagram.
- She’s also founded two more companies, Versed skincare and Avaline, the “clean wine” brand she cofounded with best friend Cameron Diaz.
- Power’s three brands have collectively raised over $60 million in funding.
- Power says three strategies have been fundamental to her success, including mindful leadership and focus on profitability.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
There are challenges to starting a business that any entrepreneur might find intimidating.
But for Katherine Power, challenges are what keep things interesting. “I enjoy problem-solving, it’s almost a creative outlet for me,” she told Business Insider.
Power is the startup guru behind Who What Wear, the fashion blog born in 2006 that over the last 14 years has ballooned