… Read More
Cineworld Group (LSE: CINE) has suffered more than most companies in the FTSE 250 since the Covid-19 crisis hit. The Cineworld share price has lost 87% of its value since the start of the year, while the index itself is down only 18%.
© Provided by The Motley Fool
3d illustration of many red arrows pointng on the left and a green one pointing on the right side of the image.
The company’s plight has been brought to our attention again since the second wave of Covid-19 infections has been sweeping across the UK. This time, all of the UK’s Cineworld cinemas were closed in early October. But Cineworld is one of the world’s largest cinema operators. And late last year it was all set to buy out Canadian rival Cineplex in a $1.3bn deal. So there must be a recovery investment opportunity here, mustn’t there? Well, if you see
… Read More
- Many people are trying to start a side hustle during the pandemic, as rising unemployment and reduced hours are pushing them to look for creative, independent ways to make money.
- But the desire to simply survive isn’t enough to make it as a professional side hustler, experts say.
- Those who’ve successfully transitioned into working for themselves share with Business Insider the 10 books that helped them find success on the side.
- Whether it’s how to’s or a personal account of finding motivation, these books offer practical advice and actionable steps on transforming your passion project into a lucrative source of freedom.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Thanks to the coronavirus, unemployment is way up and so are new side hustles. Millions have been thrown out of work or seen their hours cut, and according to a host of surveys, many are responding by finding creative, independent ways to