… Read More
Personal Finance Insider writes about products, strategies, and tips to help you make smart decisions with your money. We may receive a small commission from our partners, like American Express, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
- Facet Wealth is best for someone who needs comprehensive financial planning and has modest or sizable assets, although there is no minimum balance requirement.
- The firm offers the same services as a standard financial-planning firm, except that it’s all done virtually — meetings take place via phone or video calls, and data gathering is done by email and in an online portal.
- Facet Wealth uses a goals- and values-based approach and emphasizes implementing recommendations at the client’s pace.
- Clients pay a fixed, flat fee on par with the industry average for ongoing access to a dedicated Certified Financial Planner, and the first three onboarding meetings are free.
- Click here to
… Read More
New York, New York – ( NewMediaWire ) – October 12, 2020 – If you’re looking to get in touch with your inner self, you might want to try out online tarot cards. But, because there’s both expert and free card advice available, which way should you turn?
Well, it’s recommended that you seek the help of expert tarot card readings online. That’s if you’re considering to enjoy a true tarot card reading.
You can read here about both sides of the coin so you know where to turn for quality tarot card readings online. Let’s jump right in.
Free tarot readings available from real psychics:
1. Kasamba ( 3 minutes free )
2. Keen ( 3 minutes free )
3. Oranum ( 10 minutes free )
4. AskNow ( buy 10 minutes get 10 free )
5. Psychic Source ( 5 minutes free )
100% Free Tarot Card Readings
… Read More
South Jordan, Utah, Oct. 12, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — InXpress, the global business-to-business shipping and logistics franchise, was named in Franchise Business Review‘s first-annual “Culture100,” award-winners. InXpress was recognized for its unmatched company culture and included within The Top 100 Franchises, which received the highest ratings for leadership, mission, community, and overall franchisee satisfaction.
Company culture is one of the most important factors that contribute to ultimate franchisee satisfaction. It not only encourages improvement on system-wide performance, but inspires dedication and drives profits for franchisees. Franchise Business Review surveyed InXpress franchisees on 37 benchmark questions about leadership, franchise community, training and support, core values, franchise system, financial opportunity and self-evaluation to share their experience within the network. According to more than 70 percent of franchisees who participated, InXpress consistently offers a supportive community and positively innovates its procedures for the future.
“InXpress creates a collaborative environment that truly allows
… Read More
Small business owners deserve a bank that works as hard as they do. But the reality is that if small business checking accounts were employees, many would be fired for loafing on the job.
Little to no rewards, multiple fees, and restrictive transaction limits are just a few of the “features” you’ll find on many business checking accounts. But Radius Bank believes that small business owners should be treated better.
With a Radius Bank business checking account (Tailored Checking), you could earn 1.00% to 1.50% cash back on all of your business purchases. There are no transaction limits, ATM access is free, and eligible customers can even avoid paying a monthly maintenance fee.
Keep reading to learn more about the Tailored Checking terms and benefits and to decide if it’s the right small business checking account for you.
About Radius Bank
Radius Bank is an online bank that was founded
… Read More
The IMF team welcomes the progress made in the fight against the Covid-19 pandemic and the preparation of next December’s presidential and legislative elections; the pandemic and the containment measures have had a significant impact on growth, inflation, and public finances; the Central African authorities and the IMF team discussed a set of economic and financial policies necessary for the conclusion of the first and second reviews under the Extended Credit Facility. These discussions will continue over the next few days.
A team from the International Monetary Fund (IMF) led by Édouard Martin carried out a virtual mission from September 28 to October 9, 2020 to lead discussions as part of the first and second reviews of the Central African Republic’s economic reform program supported by the Extended Credit Facility.
At the end of the mission, Mr. Martin made the following statement:
“The IMF team welcomes the progress
… Read More
- Much of the ad industry came to a halt in March as the pandemic led marketers to slash spending and delay reviews of their accounts.
- But activity has since picked up, with a focus on media-buying, which is where the most money changes hands.
- The key reviews ad agencies are watching include names like T-Mobile, Sanofi, and Visa that spend billions on advertising and want to consolidate their business with a single agency or holding company.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
When the pandemic hit the US in March, advertising all but came to a halt as brands slashed spending and halted new campaign production.
The last thing any CMO wanted to do was go embark on an agency review, an expensive, monthslong process to determine the advertising agencies they want to handle their business.
But with some exceptions like Samsung, which just cancelled a massive pitch for