- Zoom is introducing OnZoom, a new way to host events — free and paid — using the popular videoconferencing tool.
- Zoom has come to be used to host all kinds of events amid the pandemic, from board meetings and conferences to fitness classes and concerts. The new OnZoom platform includes the ability to charge for tickets, as well as a directory of public event listings.
- Zoom is also launching a new kind of app integration, called a Zapp, that can bring information from productivity tools like Dropbox, Slack, or Asana directly into a video chat.
- Facebook launched its own features for paid videoconferencing events over the summer.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
As the pandemic drags on, Zoom is releasing a